Saturday 16 March 2013

Motion Graphic





Not being able to settle on a style, I decided to change my work flow and finish all the line drawings for each panel. This is what I am most confident at so it helped me feel more confident about the whole process.

In this scene I want to create the effect of movement showing the men drinking.



For this scene I want the hand to pan down from the top to show the idea of the uncle handing them the money as it appears in his hand.

In this scene I have drawn the hands and arms on separate layers so I can animate it to look like the hands are shaking.


I want to convey the idea that the children have been woken in the middle of the night to be taken away, so I will have the boy slowly blinking his eyes, adjusting to the light, and the little girl rubbing her eyes with her left hand rotating slightly.


I will continue to finish all the line work and then I will colour all the panels with a base colour, this way all of the panels will be in the same style.









No comments:

Post a Comment