Saturday 16 March 2013

Character Concepts Stage Three

Once I had developed enough silhouettes and felt I had enough ideas, I began developing these further into fully fledged character designs. Developing 5 Female Characters and 5 Male, taking into consideration which designs other people thought I should develop.

Sister Designs:


The Female Characters I created ranged from very Tribal looking warriors to poor medieval villager while I was trying to find a good balance in between.






Brother Designs:

I had similar issues with the brother design in terms of clothing, however, I also took into consideration his build, from scrawny to well built and muscular. I feel if he is able to fight off wild animals, he should have at least some muscle, but I do not want it to look unrealistic.




Once I had created these 10 designs, I paired them up to see which characters worked best together as brother and sister and played around with colours, trying to create the earthy woodland texture of their surroundings.










No comments:

Post a Comment