Tuesday 9 April 2013

Character Illustration Ideas

For my character illustrations, I was originally going to produce just one illustration that shows the two siblings in the woodland environment with the weapon I designed, however, if I continue with the art book idea, I would like to complete multiple illustrations of the characters in different situations such as:
 Sister in Autumn in Foxes
 Brother in Spring with a Stag and Doe
Sister Hunting in the Tree Tops with her staff
Brother Hunting/fighting a wild boar with his tusk or antler weapons
The Siblings in their camp/home
The Siblings sitting by a fire.

I would create these illustrations to have some movement in them, like a short gif image, such as a flickering fire, or blowing wind.

Here are some initial sketches and designs, using deviant art stock images as reference and inspiration.







No comments:

Post a Comment