Sunday 14 October 2012

Research list

To organise myself, I have devised a list of all the things I will need to research and a list of resources I can use for each.

Concept Art for Characters
Concept Art for Environement
Concept Art for Assets 
These will all be helpful for my research report, but also helpful for creating a process for my concept art for my studio work.
Books I will use for this:

The Art of Uncharted 2
The Art of God of War
Fable 2 Art Book
The Skilful Huntsman


16th Century Clothing
Elizabethan Era
Norfolk Witch Trials
Norfolk Wildlife and Nature
Animal Habits and Behaviour

These will be used to create my character designs and motion graphic.

Digital Art Studies:
Anatomy
Furs
Nature

Style and Influence:

Pans Labyrinth


Snow White and the Huntsman


Animation/Animatic
After Effects
Other similar styles


No comments:

Post a Comment